Walter Haut’s Final Roswell Testimony (note: NOT deathbed)

From: Andrew Johnson

Date: 2007-07-03 11:40:21

This has received some media coverage. As usual, there is often an inability to report facts accurately – he did NOT make this testimony on his deathbed. It was written and sealed in 2002 and kept until he died. Not quite the same thing.   I have made a YouTube clip about this, where you can initially see Haut speaking briefly in a 1995 Documentary about Roswell. This is followed by Art Bell reading the affidavit.…   You can get more details about Haut and hear other witnesses who knew Walter Haut by listening to this broadcast:   www.checktheevidence…   The text of the Affidavit is here:   roswellproof.homeste…   (reproduced below FYI)     Even the “Register” covered this story, but seems to have attracted a typical share of rude comments:…   And, of course, they use the word “claim” (quite usual). I posted this comment just now, but don’t know whether they will approve it, as most mainstream media outlets are complicit in the cover up of this information – wilfully or because they think it will somehow damage their credibility if they report the actual facts of the case in any meaningful way.   Please share this information (primarily as a result of the effects of what was described in the paragraph above). Most people have heard of Roswell as the only place a UFO crashed. Fewer people have heard of Kecksburg, Spitzbergen, Socorro, Llandrillo and perhaps 70 others. If you want to find the truth, you have to research – and you will find out about cases in countries other than the USA – such as Norway, Peru, Russia, South Africa and others A craft piloted by non-humans crashed or was brought down at Roswell. Get used to the idea and then begin to find out the many reasons why it has been covered up (the primary one probably being energy). If you can do this without being rude to or about anyone then you will be doing better than most. Sure – a guy is going to make something up and have it released after his death (the affifavit wasn’t done on his “deathbed” it was written in 2002 – it was only released when he died. Why, so that he could attact rude comments towards his family? Would you do that?) Check out Fastwalkers and Disclosure Project if you want to start somewhere. Oh – and Mercury Astronaut Gordon Cooper (who orbited the Earth 22 times) filmed a saucer landing (on 3 legs) at Edwards Air Force Base in 1955. His testimony is on video in “Out of the Blue” which is on Google Video. Keep it real, folks. 2002 SEALED AFFIDAVIT OF WALTER G. HAUT DATE:  December 26, 2002 WITNESS:  Chris Xxxxxx NOTARY:  Beverlee Morgan (1)  My name is Walter G. Haut (2)  I was born on June 2, 1922 (3)  My address is 1405 W. 7th Street, Roswell, NM 88203 (4)  I am retired. (5)  In July, 1947, I was stationed at the Roswell Army Air Base in Roswell, New Mexico, serving as the base Public Information Officer.  I had spent the 4th of July weekend (Saturday, the 5th, and Sunday, the 6th) at my private residence about 10 miles north of the base, which was located south of town. (6)  I was aware that someone had reported the remains of a downed vehicle by midmorning after my return to duty at the base on Monday, July 7.  I was aware that Major Jesse A. Marcel, head of intelligence, was sent by the base commander, Col. William Blanchard, to investigate. (7) By late in the afternoon that same day, I would learn that additional civilian reports came in regarding a second site just north of Roswell.  I would spend the better part of the day attending to my regular duties hearing little if anything more. (8) On Tuesday morning, July 8, I would attend the regularly scheduled staff meeting at 7:30 a.m.  Besides Blanchard, Marcel; CIC [Counterintelligence Corp] Capt. Sheridan Cavitt; Col. James I. Hopkins, the operations officer; Lt. Col. Ulysses S. Nero, the supply officer; and from Carswell AAF in Fort Worth, Texas, Blanchard’s boss, Brig. Gen. Roger Ramey and his chief of staff, Col. Thomas J. Dubose were also in attendance.  The main topic of discussion was reported by Marcel and Cavitt regarding an extensive debris field in Lincoln County approx. 75 miles NW of Roswell.  A preliminary briefing was provided by Blanchard about the second site approx. 40 miles north of town.  Samples of wreckage were passed around the table.  It was unlike any material I had or have ever seen in my life.  Pieces which resembled metal foil, paper thin yet extremely strong, and pieces with unusual markings along their length were handled from man to man, each voicing their opinion.  No one was able to identify the crash debris. (9) One of the main concerns discussed at the meeting was whether we should go public or not with the discovery.  Gen. Ramey proposed a plan, which I believe originated from his bosses at the Pentagon.  Attention needed to be diverted from the more important site north of town by acknowledging the other location. Too many civilians were already involved and the press already was informed.  I was not completely informed how this would be accomplished. (10) At approximately 9:30 a.m. Col. Blanchard phoned my office and dictated the press release of having in our possession a flying disc, coming from a ranch northwest of Roswell, and Marcel flying the material to higher headquarters.  I was to deliver the news release to radio stations KGFL and KSWS, and newspapers the Daily Record and the Morning Dispatch. (11) By the time the news release hit the wire services, my office was inundated with phone calls from around the world.  Messages stacked up on my desk, and rather than deal with the media concern, Col Blanchard suggested that I go home and “hide out.” (12) Before leaving the base, Col. Blanchard took me personally to Building 84 [AKA Hangar P-3], a B-29 hangar located on the east side of the tarmac.  Upon first approaching the building, I observed that it was under heavy guard both outside and inside.  Once inside, I was permitted from a safe distance to first observe the object just recovered north of town.  It was approx. 12 to 15 feet in length, not quite as wide, about 6 feet high, and more of an egg shape.  Lighting was poor, but its surface did appear metallic.  No windows, portholes, wings, tail section, or landing gear were visible. (13) Also from a distance, I was able to see a couple of bodies under a canvas tarpaulin.  Only the heads extended beyond the covering, and I was not able to make out any features.  The heads did appear larger than normal and the contour of the canvas suggested the size of a 10 year old child.  At a later date in Blanchard’s office, he would extend his arm about 4 feet above the floor to indicate the height. (14) I was informed of a temporary morgue set up to accommodate the recovered bodies. (15)  I was informed that the wreckage was not “hot” (radioactive). (16)  Upon his return from Fort Worth, Major Marcel described to me taking pieces of the wreckage to Gen. Ramey’s office and after returning from a map room, finding the remains of a weather balloon and radar kite substituted while he was out of the room. Marcel was very upset over this situation.  We would not discuss it again. (17) I would be allowed to make at least one visit to one of the recovery sites during the military cleanup.  I would return to the base with some of the wreckage which I would display in my office. (18) I was aware two separate teams would return to each site months later for periodic searches for any remaining evidence. (19)  I am convinced that what I personally observed was some type of craft and its crew from outer space. (20) I have not been paid nor given anything of value to make this statement, and it is the truth to the best of my recollection. Signed:  Walter G. Haut December 26, 2002 Signature witnessed by: Chris Xxxxxxx [Source:   Tom Carey & Donald Schmitt, Witness to Roswell, 2007

Related articles...

Comments are closed.