Verifiable WTC Evidence to be Explained by Steven E Jones, Richard Gage et al
- The Twin Towers were destroyed faster than physics can explain by a free fall speed "collapse."
- They underwent mid-air pulverization and were turned to dust before they hit the ground.
- The protective bathtub was not significantly damaged by the destruction of the Twin Towers.
- The rail lines, the tunnels and most of the rail cars had only light damage, if any.
- The WTC underground mall survived well, witnessed by Warner Bros. Road Runner and friends. There were reports that "The Gap" was looted.
- The seismic impact was minimal, far too small based on a comparison with the Kingdome controlled demolition.
- The Twin Towers were destroyed from the top down, not bottom up.
- The demolition of WTC7 was whisper quiet and the seismic signal was not significantly greater than background noise.
- The upper 80 percent, approximately, of each tower was turned into fine dust and did not crash to the earth.
- The upper 90 percent, approximately, of the inside of WTC7 was turned into fine dust and did not crash to the earth.
- One file cabinet with folder dividers survived.
- No toilets survived or even recognizable portions of one.
- Windows of nearby buildings had circular and other odd-shaped holes in them.
- In addition to the odd window damage, the marble facade was completely missing from around WFC1 and WFC2 entry, with no other apparent structural damage.
- Fuzzballs, evidence that the dust continued to break down and become finer and finer.
- Truckloads of dirt were hauled in and hauled out of the WTC site, a pattern that continues to this day.
- Fuming of the dirt pile. Fuming decreased when watered, contrary to fumes caused by fire or heat.
- Fuzzyblobs, a hazy cloud that appeared to be around material being destroyed.
- The Swiss-Cheese appearance of steel beams and glass.
- Evidence of molecular dissociation and transmutation, as demonstrated by the near-instant rusting of affected steel.
- Weird fires. The appearance of fire, but without evidence of heating.
- Lack of high heat. Witnesses reported that the initial dust cloud felt cooler than ambient temperatures. No evidence of burned bodies.
- Columns were curled around a vertical axis like rolled-up carpets, where overloaded buckled beams should be bent around the horizontal axis.
- Office paper was densely spread throughout lower Manhattan, unburned, often along side cars that appeared to be burning.
- Vertical round holes were cut into buildings 4, 5 and 6, and into Liberty street in front of Bankers Trust, and into Vesey Street in front of WTC6, plus a cylindrical arc was cut into Bankers Trust.
- All planes except top secret missions were ordered down until 10:31 a.m. (when only military flights were allowed to resume), after both towers were destroyed, and only two minutes (120 seconds) after WTC 1 had been destroyed.
- Approximately 1,400 motor vehicles were towed away, toasted in strange ways, during the destruction of the Twin Towers.
- The order and method of destruction of each tower minimized damage to the bathtub and adjacent buildings.
- More damage was done to the bathtub by earth-moving equipment during the clean-up process than from the destruction of more than a million tons of buildings above it.
- Twin Tower control without damaging neighboring buildings, in fact all seriously damaged and destroyed buildings had a WTC prefix.
- The north wing of WTC 4 was left standing, neatly sliced from the main body which virtually disappeared.
- For more than seven years, regions in the ground under where the main body of WTC4 stood have continued to fume.
- The WTC1 and WTC2 rubble pile was far too small to account for the total mass of the buildings.
- The WTC7 rubble pile was too small for the total mass of the building and consisted of a lot of mud.
- Eyewitness testimony about toasted cars, instant disappearance of people by "unexplained" waves, a plane turning into a mid-air fireball, electrical power cut off moments before WTC 2 destruction, and the sound of explosions.
- Eyewitness testimony of Scott-pak explosions in fire trucks and fire trucks exploding that were parked near the WTC.
- There were many flipped cars in the neighborhood of the WTC complex near trees with full foliage.
- Magnetometer readings in Alaska recorded abrupt shifts in the earth’s magnetic field with each of the events at the WTC on 9/11.
- Hurricane Erin, located just off Long Island on 9/11/01, went virtually unreported in the days leading up to 9/11, including omission of this Hurricane on the morning weather map, even though that portion of the Atlantic Ocean was shown on the map.
- Sillystring, the appearance of curious cork-screw trails.
- Uncanny similarities with the Hutchison Effect, where the Hutchison Effect exhibits all of the same phenomena listed above.
* Is it possible that such a technology exist? Since invention of the microwave for cooking in 1945 and lasers in 1955*, commercial and military development of directed-energy technology has proceeded apace, so use of directed-energy technology is likely to exist — and the data tells us it does exist.
Questions for Steve Jones, Richard Gage and their Supporters
Is Richard Gage ignoring some of the most important 9/11 Evidence? How many of the items below will he discuss on his European Tour?
1) Steven E Jones and a group of people submitted an RFC to NIST regarding the NCSTAR reports for WTC 1 & 2.
Why do these documents not mention Molten Metal anywhere in them? Why does it not mention Prof Jones OWN thermite tests – which are said to be "conclusive"?
2) On May 8 2008, Prof Steven E Jones suggests the towers could have been destroyed with the help of Paint on Thermite – is Richard Gage familiar with this form of Thermite, and what does he think of this idea?
3) Can Richard Gage comment on or explain inverted cars near the WTC on 9/11 and the exploding cars reported by witnesses such Patricia Ondrovich and the exploding Scott Packs (oxygen tanks) reported by some firefighters?
4) Can Richard Gage comment on the proximity of Hurricane Erin to NYC during the events of 9/11 (was he aware of its proximity and existence?
5) Is Richard Gage and/or his group going to submit a Qui Tam fraud case against NIST’s contractors as Professor’s Morgan Reynolds and Professor Judy Wood have done (Dr Wood’s case is currently under appeal)
More Questions (unanswered) for Steven E Jones and His Supporters
The Scientific Method Applied to the Thermite Hypothesis
Steve Jones suggests 9/11 Truthers should irradiate themselves:
Steve Jones suggests that the WTC was taken down using "Paint on Thermite"
Steve Jones Denies that 70 stories of WTC Steel Turned to Dust – it "Shook and Fell"
Watch the video closely – who’s right?
Steven Jones Suggests it’s Safe to Dip Wet Fingers in Molten Metal
Steve Jones Laughs when another 9/11 Scholar Loses their Job
Steve Jones Falsely Claims Molten Aluminium is "Silvery at All Temperatures in Daylight Conditions"
Dr Greg Jenkins Ambushes Dr Judy Wood at Midnight and Posts an Interview without Permission
Where is Greg Jenkins now? What 9/11 Research of His Own has he done? Has He Got A Website with new and updated research?
Steven Jones’ Contributions to Science, Humanity and the Planet (by CB Brooklyn)
WTC Molten Metal: Fact or Fiction?