Landmark legal ruling finds that Covid tests are not fit for purpose. So what do the MSM do? They ignore it (RT)
Unreliable, with a strong chance of false positives
The deliberation of the Lisbon Appeal Court is comprehensive and fascinating. It ruled that the Azores Regional Health Authority had violated both Portuguese and international law by confining the Germans to the hotel. The judges also said that only a doctor can “diagnose” someone with a disease, and were critical of the fact that they were apparently never assessed by one.
Immunity for YEARS or DECADES: Covid resistance may last much longer than previously thought, says new researchImmunity for YEARS or DECADES: Covid resistance may last much longer than previously thought, says new research
They were also scathing about the reliability of the PCR (polymerase chain reaction) test, the most commonly used check for Covid.
The conclusion of their 34-page ruling included the following: “In view of current scientific evidence, this test shows itself to be unable to determine beyond reasonable doubt that such positivity corresponds, in fact, to the infection of a person by the SARS-CoV-2 virus.”
In the eyes of this court, then, a positive test does not correspond to a Covid case. The two most important reasons for this, said the judges, are that, “the test’s reliability depends on the number of cycles used” and that “the test’s reliability depends on the viral load present.” In other words, there are simply too many unknowns surrounding PCR testing.
More on PCR Test Nonsense – Review report Corman-Drosten et al. Eurosurveillance 2020
External peer review of the RTPCR test to detect SARS-CoV-2 reveals 10 major scientific flaws at the molecular and methodological level: consequences for false positive results.
In the publication entitled “Detection of 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) by real-time RT-PCR” (Eurosurveillance 25(8) 2020) the authors present a diagnostic workflow and RT-qPCR protocol for detection and diagnostics of 2019-nCoV (now known as SARS-CoV-2), which they claim to be validated, as well as being a robust diagnostic methodology for use in public-health laboratory settings.
In light of all the consequences resulting from this very publication for societies worldwide, a group of independent researchers performed a point-by-point review of the aforesaid publication in which 1) all components of the presented test design were cross checked, 2) the RT-qPCR protocol-recommendations were assessed w.r.t. good laboratory practice, and 3) parameters examined against relevant scientific literature covering the field.
The published RT-qPCR protocol for detection and diagnostics of 2019-nCoV and the manuscript suffer from numerous technical and scientific errors, including insufficient primer design, a problematic and insufficient RT-qPCR protocol, and the absence of an accurate test validation. Neither the presented test nor the manuscript itself fulfils the requirements for an acceptable scientific publication. Further, serious conflicts of interest of the authors are not mentioned. Finally, the very short timescale between submission and acceptance of the publication (24 hours) signifies that a systematic peer review process was either not performed here, or of problematic poor quality. We provide compelling evidence of several scientific inadequacies, errors and flaws.
Considering the scientific and methodological blemishes presented here, we are confident that the editorial board of Eurosurveillance has no other choice but to retract the publication.
New Zealand Police – Open Letter
Our lawyers have put our demands to the Victorian Government, Premier Daniel Andrews, the Chief Health Officer Dr Brett Sutton, the Deputy Chief Health Officer Dr Annaliese van Diemen and the Chief Commissioner of Police as follows:
- That a formal apology be issued to all the residents of the 9 buildings for the unlawful detention directives issued, specifically for the manner and conduct of some of the DHHS, Council and Victoria Police staff.
- That a formal independent inquiry be instituted into the unlawful detention of the residents of the 9 building towers.
- That the residents of the 8 towers that had been released from detainment have their individual rents reimbursed for a period of 6 months and the residents of the Alfred street tower have their individual rents reimbursed for a period of 12 months.
- That a further compensatory amount be calculated in terms of each resident’s damages suffered, in relation to economic and personal injury including humiliation and degradation, in relation to their respective unlawful detainment which has never ever occurred to this level in Australia’s history.
- We are inviting you all to formally express your interest in our action and contact us by email on Melbourne Public Tenants Association at melbpublictenantsass… and attention it to Mr Shuaib Ali so that we can take consolidated action together.
Asymptomatic ‘Casedemic’ Is a Perpetuation of Needless Fear
- The PCR test is not designed to be used as a diagnostic tool as it cannot distinguish between inactive viruses and “live” or reproductive ones
- Many if not most laboratories amplify the RNA collected via PCR swab far too many times, which results in healthy people testing “positive” even if their viral load is very low or the virus is inactive and poses no threat
- Amplification over 35 cycles is considered unreliable and scientifically unjustified. Dr. Anthony Fauci has admitted the chances of a positive result being accurate at 35 cycles or more “are minuscule.” Yet the CDC, FDA and WHO all recommend using 40 to 45 cycles
- Recent research shows that to maximize accuracy, PCR tests for COVID-19 should use far fewer cycles. At 17 cycles, 100% of the positive results were confirmed to be real positives. Above 17 cycles, accuracy drops dramatically. By the time you get to 33 cycles, the accuracy rate is a mere 20%, meaning 80% are false positives
- When symptomatic, your chances of getting a true positive on the first day of symptom onset is only about 40%. Not until Day 3 from symptom onset do you have an 80% chance of getting an accurate PCR result
Dr. Wodarg and Dr. Yeadon request a stop of all corona vaccination studies and call for co-signing the petition
You can co-sign their petition by sending the e-mail prepared here to the EMA.
On December 1, 2020, the ex-Pfizer head of respiratory research Dr. Michael Yeadon and the lung specialist and former head of the public health department Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg filed an application with the EMA, the European Medicine Agency responsible for EU-wide drug approval, for the immediate suspension of all SARS CoV 2 vaccine studies, in particular the BioNtech/Pfizer study on BNT162b (EudraCT number 2020-002641-42).
Dr. Wodarg and Dr. Yeadon demand that the studies – for the protection of the life and health of the volunteers – should not be continued until a study design is available that is suitable to address the significant safety concerns expressed by an increasing number of renowned scientists against the vaccine and the study design.
On the one hand, the petitioners demand that, due to the known lack of accuracy of the PCR test in a serious study, a so-called Sanger sequencing must be used. This is the only way to make reliable statements on the effectiveness of a vaccine against Covid-19. On the basis of the many different PCR tests of highly varying quality, neither the risk of disease nor a possible vaccine benefit can be determined with the necessary certainty, which is why testing the vaccine on humans is unethical per se.
Furthermore, they demand that it must be excluded, e.g. by means of animal experiments, that risks already known from previous studies, which partly originate from the nature of the corona viruses, can be realized. The concerns are directed in particular to the following points:
“These vaccines are unlikely to “completely sterilize” a population (Professor Sir John Bell, SAGE – to Jon Snow)
A freudian slip? www.youtube.com/watc…
4.6 Fertility, pregnancy and lactationPregnancy There are no or limited amount of data from the use of COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2. Animal reproductive toxicity studies have not been completed. COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 is not recommended during pregnancy. For women of childbearing age, pregnancy should be excluded before vaccination. In addition, women of childbearing age should be advised to avoid pregnancy for at least 2 months after their second dose.
Previous: www.scirp.org/Journa… examples of WHO population control.
Brazil President Bolsonaro: I ‘won’t take’ COVID vaccine, congress won’t make it mandatory
‘Forcing people to take the vaccine or say that who doesn’t take it cannot get a passport, have a public job, that’s dictatorship,’ the Brazilian president said.
Bolsonaro also criticized the use of masks to combat the spread of the virus, referring to them as a “taboo” that needs “to fall.”
Look at “Recent Posts” on the website : www.checktheevidence…
Follow on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Che…
Follow on Twitter: twitter.com/check_ev…
Follow on Linked in: www.linkedin.com/in/…
Or if you don’t use social media, you can use an RSS reader and use the link on the www.checktheevidence… site for RSS